Thursday 24 September 2009

My Blog

Hi All,

After careful consideration, I had decided to create my own blog. The long delay was mainly due to lack of time.
Now that most of my work commitments are out of the way; I can now dedicate more time to this new blog.




                                                         Video Captions available (CC)




                                                      Video Captions available (CC)



 
                                                      Video Captions available (CC)






https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2469908  



Cheers,

Jamie






.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie,

    Good stuff! Now we can hear more from you about your work ad upcoming projects like your new Book about Mental Ray..

    Thanks
    Shoaib Khan
    www.maxafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I AM A 3DMAX BEGINNER..I NNED TO KNOW WHERE CAN I GET ARCH & DESIGN material from mental ray for free...because i was surfing the internet and all sites ask me to pay for it.do you know where can i get a free arch & design mental ray material

    thanks

    my e-mail: selfme07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there MAHATMA_T.REX2009 ,

    Arch & Design shaders come free with 3Ds Max already.One only requires to enable it .

    Cheers,

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete