Wednesday 13 July 2022

Unreal Engine 5: 3D Notepad blueprints & Instant High Res renders with Post-Production Effects (CC)

 

Video Captions available (CC)

The above video depicts a new Unreal Engine 5 blueprint I have recently developed for a client in a recent project.
Because I'm Not allowed to showcase my client's UE5 scene publicly, I have chosen one of Evermotion's scenes recently purchased, to demonstrate my new UE5 blueprint. This unique blueprint was specifically developed as a collaborative tool between my client and their main client, using a streaming service on a standard web browser via URL link. 
This collaborative tool allows any remote clients with a low spec computer/laptop and bad graphics cards to easily interact with a heavy scene and add comments on the latest iteration of a live project, using 3d notepads in the scene, as depicted in the video. 

In addition, users can instantly capture and email High Resolution renders with a click of a button using some of the amazing Post-production tools depicted in the video. 
Note: To receive the High Resolution Renders in your inbox, ensure to enter your email correctly, and check your junk mail

To stream my apps on browsers and mobile phones, I use a platform called, Eagle 3D Streaming:




To implement this amazing collaborative tool as an EXE with the scene, or, on a standard web browser (URL link) as seen in the video, simply email me on, jamiecardo@hotmail.com 

I really hope you have found the video and this new collaborative tool useful! 

Jamie





                                                         Video Captions available (CC)




                                                      Video Captions available (CC)







Video Captions available (CC)

 













 
























































Finally, I have just published a New Book with Taylor & Francis/CRC Press, entitled,  

V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max 2020: 3D Rendering Workflows

 Click on the image below to find out more about my new book.

 


Also, please Join my my Gumroad page to download other Courses;Interior design with Project files; Watch more Videos and receive Technical Support. Finally, check my New channels below:









No comments:

Post a Comment