Thursday 28 March 2019

Cut Out & 3d People with 3ds Max, V-Ray and Photoshop: Upcoming Courses


 

Hello Everyone,

This is a quick announcement of my upcoming New Video Courses on how to Integrate 3d People from Gobotree and Cut Out People Realistically in 3d Scenes/Renders, and in Post Production, using 3ds Max, V-Ray and Photoshop
The courses will be available next week. :0)

I hope you like the final results. 

Following that, I will publish a New Course about, Verified Views for Planning Applications (mid April).
Finally, do let me know about any upcoming Video Tutorials/Courses you would like me to cover.

 



                                                         Video Captions available (CC)




                                                      Video Captions available (CC)



 
                                                      Video Captions available (CC)




Video Captions available (CC)














I have just published a New Book with Taylor & Francis/CRC Press, entitled,  
V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max 2020: 3D Rendering Workflows

Click on the image below to find out more about my new book.



Ta
 J

Checkout below my other Courses with High Resolution Videos, 3d Project files and Textures included.

    Course 1: Exterior Daylight with V-Ray + 3ds Max + Photoshop  

Course 2: Exterior Night with V-Ray + 3ds Max + Photoshop



https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9eQU0iHK3WA/XguRwIGeE0I/AAAAAAAAKgo/-eW0NMMyH-YmjyXyFcaRjPlW_G9p8NEywCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/Living%2BRoom%2B3dBeeIT%2BCamera%2BRaw%2BFilter.JPG
 Course 3: VRay 3ds Max Interior Rendering Tutorials 

Course 4: Interior Daylight with V-Ray + 3ds Max + Photoshop

Course 5: Interior Night with V-Ray + 3ds Max + Photoshop




Course 7: Planning Applications for Verified Views

Course 8: 3d People + 3ds Max + VRay + Photoshop 

Also, please Join my Patreon page or Gumroad page to download Courses; Project files; Watch more Videos and receive Technical Support. Finally, check my New channels below:


https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2469908  





No comments:

Post a Comment