Wednesday 15 September 2021

Jewellery: 3d instead of photography

 

Hi All,

This 3d animation was part of a project I was involved in recently for a client. I have used 3ds max, V-Ray 5 and Adobe Premiere.

I hope you like the final result. For information, please Google: jamie cardoso   

Ta

Jamie

As a side note: I'm working on a new book with my publisher, Taylor and Francis group, about the methodical process of creating these 3d products and Packaging Design Visuals.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2469908

 
P.S: Take care and Stay Safe  
 
 

Finally, I have just published a New Book with Taylor & Francis/CRC Press, entitled,  

V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max 2020: 3D Rendering Workflows

Click on the image below to find out more about my new book.

 






                                                         Video Captions available (CC)




                                                      Video Captions available (CC)



 
                                                      Video Captions available (CC)





Also, please Join my my Gumroad page to download other Courses;Interior design with Project files; Watch more Videos and receive Technical Support. Finally, check my New channels below:















No comments:

Post a Comment