Tuesday 14 September 2021

Packaging brand identity :omi pink luxury deodorant










 Hi Everyone, 

The above 3d Visuals are part of a packaging design work I have recently done for a Branding and Packaging Agency. 

I have used 3ds max and V-Ray 5 for the initial design process, and unreal engine/AR to finalise it.

As with all my projects, my main role was to help reduce the production/marketing costs and help visualise the final design/product through 3d mock-ups, Augmented Reality, etc, prior to prototyping and its final physical production .

As referred to earlier, Augmented Reality (AR) was used for the client to get a good sense scale of the product before we went into prototyping and its final physical production.

I will add the Augmented Reality URL link for you watch on your Phone devices (iOS and Android).     

Finally, no studio photoshoots of the final product were required, as the client used the 3d renders for their website and marketing campaigns.     

I hope you like the final result.  
















 


iPhone AR link : https://ossified-cooing-script.glitch.me   

lujobar: https://www.lujobar.com/

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2469908

 

P.S: Take care and Stay Safe  
 

Finally, I have just published a New Book with Taylor & Francis/CRC Press, entitled,  

V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max 2020: 3D Rendering Workflows

 Click on the image below to find out more about my new book.

 





Video Captions available (CC)



                                                         Video Captions available (CC)




                                                      Video Captions available (CC)



 
                                                      Video Captions available (CC)




Also, please Join my my Gumroad page to download other Courses;Interior design with Project files; Watch more Videos and receive Technical Support. Finally, check my New channels below:





























No comments:

Post a Comment