Thursday 16 September 2021

Real Estate: 3d rendering

 




Hi Everyone,

The visuals depicted here were part of a major project recently finished for a client.
I have used VRay 5, 3ds Max and photoshop to create the marketing shots.

I hope you like the final result. 


https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2469908

 
P.S: Take care and Stay Safe  



 



 
                                                         Video Captions available (CC)




                                                      Video Captions available (CC)



 
                                                      Video Captions available (CC)






Finally, I have just published a New Book with Taylor & Francis/CRC Press, entitled,  
V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max 2020: 3D Rendering Workflows

Click on the image below to find out more about my new book.

 


Also, please Join my my Gumroad page to download other Courses;Interior design with Project files; Watch more Videos and receive Technical Support. Finally, check my New channels below:










No comments:

Post a Comment