Sunday 12 September 2021

Packaging : packaging design work for Burgista Bros

 Hi Everyone,

These 3d Visuals are part of a packaging design work I have recently done for zutalors design. They are an amazing bunch to work with, truly.

I have used 3ds max and V-Ray 5 for the initial design process, and unreal engine to finalise it. I hope you like the final result.

P.S: I'm currently working on a new book with my publisher (Taylor & Francis group) about packaging and product rendering for brands.    








https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2469908

 
P.S: Take care and Stay Safe  
 
 

Finally, I have just published a New Book with Taylor & Francis/CRC Press, entitled,  

V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max 2020: 3D Rendering Workflows

 Click on the image below to find out more about my new book.

 




Video Captions available (CC)





                                                         Video Captions available (CC)




                                                      Video Captions available (CC)



 
                                                      Video Captions available (CC)




Also, please Join my my Gumroad page to download other Courses;Interior design with Project files; Watch more Videos and receive Technical Support. Finally, check my New channels below:

















No comments:

Post a Comment